So after 4 cancelled ultrasound appointments last week due to the Brisane river flooding, we finally had our 21 weeks scan done today. Baby has been extremely active over the last couple weeks, kicking and punching me, mostly in the evenings.... we think baby's opened up a night club and having a baby dance party in my uterus.
Baby is very healthy, we are all doing well. Any guesses on the sex? Boy or Girl?
4 comments:
I thought you were going to tell us What a beautiful baby. Can I call you now? I want to know. I won't tell anyone.
What a beautiful baby.... boy? Don't tell your mom, she can't keep a secret ;) You should tell me. I'm really good at keeping secrets.. ask Danica ;)
looks like a cute little boy! But I'm ALWAYS wrong...like, ALWAYS.
Mom is mental, avoid her calls.
I can vouch for Linds, she is an EXCELLENT keeper of secrets, like, crazy excellent.
Post a Comment