Here I am, 25 weeks pregnant. I've been feeling well, but starting to notice the extra weight now. Things are not as easy to do as they used to be and I feel heavier and slower. The local outdoor swimming lap pool has been my saving grace in this 35-37C weather. Thankfully this week it's cooled down a bit.
Most of you would know now that we are expecting a little baby boy. He's been super active in there, I love feeling him moving around. We are super excited to meet him. It won't be long now, only another 15 weeks to go til the little one arrives.
3 comments:
You look great Rowena! Can't wait to meet the little guy! So happy you guys get a boy!!
xo
v
Awesome!! Mom keeps telling me how craptastic you're feeling but how you look shows no evidence of that!! You're on the home stretch!! Way to bake that baby! Crap, mine is demanding my attention. in about five weeks, he should be able to respond to the light of a flashlight! We had a lot of fun playing with the inutero kids!
oh crap, I'm in under a business account, it's danica.
Blargh.
Post a Comment