I am now entering my 31st week of pregnancy this week. This photo was taken of me last week at 30 weeks. Only 9 more weeks to go and I can't wait for the baby to arrive and have my body back to myself. I've been feeling good and trying to take advantage of this, going for lot of exercise everyday and getting things prepared for little baby Gee's arrival.
Todd and I bought a new car last week, a 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander, which should be ready for us tomorrow. I'm really excited to pick up our new family mobile, I'll post some pics of it when we get it. We have also started making purchases for the baby's nursery, picked up the crib, matress, and change table yesterday and I've ordered a cute little Moses basket and stand for the baby to sleep in next to our bed when he makes his big arrival. Still haven't put anything together yet, but at least we have it all here waiting. I can't wait to start decorating the nursery, my nesting instinct finally seems to have kicked in this weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment