Sunday, September 02, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday Todd!!!

Well Todd's 3 day birthday extravaganza has come to an abrupt halt as he has been violently ill since last night and still recovering this morning. So he would be filling you all in on his unforgettable birthday, but he is currently preoccupied with the porcelain God. Sigh... yet somehow I'm still madly in love him. Hopefully, for his sake and mine, he'll be onto a speedy recovery soon and will update everyone on his birthday surprises.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear... poor Tig...no fun on your birthday ....I hope it was worth it!
XXXX jac n rob

Anonymous said...

by the way you two look HOT! and First post! yah hoo!

Duppa Dee said...

Aww sadness, hope it was fun, and I hope for your sake that you have had better urinary aim than you've had in the past. I guess you'll find out the hard way

Anonymous said...

Tig so sorry to have missed your call...damn those grandmother's who run over themselves and need to be visited! ( that's a whole other blog) Glad to hear you tied one on...best do it now while you are relatively young... but we actually partied until 4 am last weekend at Lexie's wedding...still tired tho! Had a good visit with Chewy (Chris) and his work buddies tonight, but apparently he was downtown buying steaks when you called...take care and kisses to you Rowena! miss you both, XXjac

Auntie Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD !!
Sorry it is SO late....just got back from holiday's on the Island and add this birthday wish to you right away. I hope you had a GREAT time.....it looks like you did. I hope to see you two sometime in the near future ???

Luvs,hugs&kisses