



Hey All, As promised this is Tigger posting on this our one hundredth post. So props to the lucky soul that first posts on not only a birthday post, not only my anniversary of the 3rd decade since I was yanked from my mothers warm and surprisingly roomy uterus and into this cold dark unfeeling world.
Ahem I have posted some pics that in response to my wifes last post, do not depict me with a euphoric post orgasmic visage as my hand strays into my prurient regions. Although I do have a small library of candidates.
But some more tasteful shots of me enjoying my three day long extravaganza.
It began with a mostly heinous of weeks which i threw out my back and sat in my chair in agony and endured long unending workdays with the air conditioning alternating between polar and torrid, but to top it all off I just loaded up my ipod with new songs and lost my dossier which of course contained my ipod. So after a hissy fit riveling Rob losing his hairbrush following me turning the house upside down looking for it, I dreaded what was to come.
Well luckily I made at least one awesome decision of my life, Relentlessly attempting to win Rowena's affection and carefully timing a proposal after she suffered a serious head injury. Why? Because for some reason she loves her vain, spazzy, short tempered, bizarre Husband to no equal and strives to make him feel like the most special man on earth especially on his birthday.
It Began on Friday night she hurried me away to an amazing restaurant where we had wine and steak and softshell crab and moreton bay bugs. Also Rowena nearly had a religious experience as she had her first Souffle I cant remember what kind it was but judging from the look on her face it may have been passionfruit with a caramelized heroin sauce.
The next day, We cleaned the house from top to bottom(I even cleaned the lightswitches!) We hosted a annual river fire party/birthday with our friends, and it was a blast, Look at the loot I scored Cologne, A new ARMANI dossier, a brand new Ipod and Best of all Row's big gift to me cause she spoils the crap outta me she paid for our Padi certification!!!!!!!! That's love, When someone buys you something you didn't even think of but when you get it you feel like jumping up and down like when you get that sweeet gi joe hovercraft moving fan blades and can float and has a little boat that shoots out of the ramp in the cargo bay..... Anyhow my birthday was amazing from the fireworks to the chocolate mud cake however as night progressed and I drank more and more until I ended the party by practicing moose mating calls into the toilet and then promptly passed out. I then had a hangover so bad the next morning that when I stood up i could feel my veins quavering like when we turned on the water pipes in our house in winter also I had to politely but urgently excuse myself from a pleasant phone call from my mother in law who was calling to ensure that I had received my birthday card with (take notes people 100.00 aus in it), to be violently and lavishly ill.
Anyhow forgive the long winded post, and thanks for all your birthday wishes
Love ya all
Tiggy
7 comments:
ha ha first post bitches!!!
Tig so great to hear you had a lovely birthday! Sorry about the barfing but it does make me laugh! Hahah sucker.. why do you drink if it makes you barf?? Oh well.. good job Rowena in making my brother happy, its a tough job! Glad you got some sweet gifts for your birthday.. also glad you enjoyed my awesome rendition of happy bday that I actually got ON your bday and not on the day after because I am all that is awesome!
xo
love you tig!
oh and by michael it really is vashti
Yay! I'll remember what was playing on your ipod during this post when we're 90 feet down and your tank just magically stops feeding you air!
Congrats, that course will be the best thing you ever do. I can't wait for you to take it, Just dont dive with Robin, I hear he is a spaz.
Happy birthday and holy CRAP why do you have to wait so long for certification, I had a hard time waiting a few weeks!!!
ok duh, I now realize the date is for sooner than 2008. I'm special.
Anyways, I'd say to get an underwater digital, but they wont let you take them.
I'm taking my ow advanced soon!! Yay for diving!
I am so thrilled you two are taking your open water!! I am going to have bushells of dive buddies when you two get home, and Dan gets up here where the REAL diving happens (lol) Sounds like another memorable birthday experience there Tiggy! You make me so proud, Rob's impact on your life warms my heart...you should have heard him today at lunch time changing a light fixture that mysteriously jumped off the ceiling at 5 am the night before..it rivalled the hairbrush expisode. I now pack a lunch to work, and am slipping him oxycotin/lorazapam in his coffee! but I digress... the food there sounds wonderful! good dinners for these special occassions. The parental units are finally back from their 7 day tour.. life is good!
luv n stuff, Jac and OB
blog again! blog again! blog again!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...
Post a Comment