Orginally from Victoria, BC Canada we were married on April 8, 2006 and then drifted of into the sunset to start our new life in Brisbane, Australia.
ooooh how beautiful Wee!! (and so is the necklace!) What was the occasion or just cuz you are you?I miss you!mamaevFIRST POST TOO!!!
whats Tiffany's? haha.. Beautiful Wee, what a sweet guy you have... it was from Tig wasn't it??
Yes I do have a great guy! He bought it for me just because he loves me :)
Very nice!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ooooh how beautiful Wee!! (and so is the necklace!) What was the occasion or just cuz you are you?
I miss you!
mamaev
FIRST POST TOO!!!
whats Tiffany's? haha.. Beautiful Wee, what a sweet guy you have... it was from Tig wasn't it??
Yes I do have a great guy! He bought it for me just because he loves me :)
Very nice!
Post a Comment