As usual, Todd spoiled me for my birthday this year. I came home from work to open my birthday present. Todd had planned a long weekend for me in wine country. He even called my supervisor ahead to get the day off work for me.
Here I am reading my card, note the beautiful wrapping job that Todd did himself. He created a gorgeous brochure about our weekend away with a detailed itinerary about everything we would be doing the next weekend.
Here I am reading my card, note the beautiful wrapping job that Todd did himself. He created a gorgeous brochure about our weekend away with a detailed itinerary about everything we would be doing the next weekend.
We went out for dinner at Gianni's, a fine dining restaurant in the city with my new hair cut.
The food there was delicious!
The food there was delicious!
Here we are after dinner.

More to follow on our weekend at Giraween Lodge....


3 comments:
ooh looked fun, glad you had a good birthday, I have an amazing brother.
lucky girl!
sounds like you had a great birthday.
Danica is right!
I love the new hair do Rowena! Tig, you are outdoing yourself these days... wow I am impressed too!
XXX jac
Post a Comment