However take notice that I am rather a natural at manipulating long poles sprouting from my midsection.
Stradbrooke is seriously amazing looking, packed with wildlife, In one sitting we saw, 2 pods of dolphins humpback whales, turtles, a school of yellowfin tuna, and more. We also went for a jaunt to blue lake, which was reccomended by the reception, which as you can see is about as blue as I am. Its a nice enough lake but its kinda reedy with submerged logs and I am pretty sure has crocs. So I went for a very short and cold dip and we got outta dodge, but I did see my very first snake in the wild a tree snake, and boy was he cute., However we went beach fishing and the driver locked up the car and we got out and found this little beauty, a yellow bellied sea snake which was a little directionaly challenged, Apparantly they are quite dangerous with venom 10X that of cobra's but he seemed pretty docile so I took a video with(dad) robin in mind. however i uploaded the wrong vid to you tube so I will post it next time. Anyhow I have lots of pics to post of my little vacation from back home but thought I would just brag about how spoiled I am, so na na na na naaaaaa,
Love ya All
Uncle Tiggy
4 comments:
holy crap A: an update and B: the views!
Glad you had a happy birthday tig, Row looks happy to have you back, *sucker*
I always thought you were more natural at manipulating said poles sprouting towards your midsection...tit for tat I guess.
Good to see an update *finally* talk soon!
WOW! looks and sounds amazing! yes Tig, you have a wonderful wife who spoils you rotten, but you deserve it!! The pictures are astounding...great blog! I had almost given up!
XX Jac
Nice birthday! Happy birthday belated birthday brother in law.
Oh i agree on the 'finally' but know that the blog will be updated more frequently now that you know how we crave news from 'down under'.
as always, Wee you look fabulous and very happy.
Tig you are very talented with the poles and I would love to hear less of it.
love you both muchly
mama
Post a Comment