Just wanted to say a big Congratulations to Mike and Danica on their very special day today. I hope you had a wonderful day full of joy and happiness and many many more years to come!! So sorry I couldn't be there to see you on this day but know that I have been thinking about you. xo Rowena
3 comments:
Oh Wee we have been thinking of you too! Wish you could have been here but so glad you were good enough to let Tig come! He is missing you so much ! I felt so sad for him the other night because it was so obvious that he wished he was at home. But he is having fun most of the time. The wedding was awesome. Check out my blog!
love ya
mamaev
aww thanks weiner!! It wasn't the same without you!! Thats so sweet, not to worry, we kept an eye on tig at all times!!
Hi Row! we missed you! it was so lovely...So good to see that crazy man of yours, you guys will be like a couple of newlyweds again by the time he gets home!! take care hon, Jacqui
Post a Comment