Monday, July 14, 2008

News!!

After several grueling interviews, many psychological, reading comprehension, and analytical reasoning tests, I am now officially a GP Sales Representative for GlaxoSmithKline Australia. I am going to the Gold Coast on Wednesday for the Queensland State meeting to meet my new team. My official starting date is August 4th, when I will be undergoing 4 weeks of intensive training in Melbourne.




Here are some more random photos from our trip at Giraween Lodge.




6 comments:

Clan Mussellam said...

Congratulations! That is great! You look sharp too!


xo
v

Duppa Dee said...

ooh Congrats!

gummaluvvy said...

good one Wee!!
This new job will keep u from being bored out of your skull when Tig is here for the wedding.
congrats!
love ya
mama

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Row!!!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what that means but it sounds impressive! congrats on passing the psych test...one can only wonder considering your choice of mate! haha, seriously Rowena, best wishes, and yes you look sharp and professional (in a good way) XXX jac

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!