Estimated due date is May 25th, 2011.
Today I had my 11 week ultrasound. Our little baby is growing well, now 4.8cm, very active and healthy. I could see baby kicking his/her legs around and moving around all over. My Dr said that its a very healthy and active growing baby inside. He actually thought I had hyped the baby up on sugar before coming to my appointment... maybe it was the sugar from the grapefruit I had for breakfast? or the 1/4 cup of juice? Who knows, but baby, Mom and Dad are doing great.
Picture's a little blurry cause baby wouldn't stay still for the photo.
6 comments:
Yay! I can see your little baby in there! Grow little bean grow! Congratulations again Tig and Row, I am so happy for you and can't wait to meet your little one! I guess you just have to keep the baby in there until my birthday!
Wishing you a great pregnancy Rowena,
xo
v
WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!! That baby is just happy to be en-route to being born! Congrats you two, I can't wait to meet this little person!!
~over the mooooooooooon!
Fantastic pictures and news Roweena, huge congratulations to you both! so excited to see the pictures!!
hugs, Jacqui
you realize that we now will be checking this blog every day several times for more pics AND that is before the baby is born...after we will both call to skype and just to chat several times a day and by that I mean ALL of us.; Tell your Mom to not be cranky with us!!
I love you
you realize that we now will be checking this blog every day several times for more pics AND that is before the baby is born...after we will both call to skype and just to chat several times a day and by that I mean ALL of us.; Tell your Mom to not be cranky with us!!
I love you
Congratulations Row and Todd!!!! That is the cutest baby ultrasound photo that I have seen in the last 11 years!!! :) Enjoy this special time in your lives. Matthew, Julianna and I are Sooooooooooooooooo HAPPY for you both!! And thank you for the update on facebook, otherwise we would of never known about your blog. Keep us updated on your new journey into parenthood. HUGS!!!! :)
Post a Comment