Hey Blogfans,
We are finally home from the hospital and can sleep on an actual bed (providing I have a little assistance from my little man.) Props to the staff at the Mater Mothers Hospital, we learned so much from them and they are some of the most helpful and genuine people in the world. Gotta love Australia's parental provisions they are some of the best in the world. Well little Kyren came home had a feed and immediately went to sleep so i think he approves of the new digs, He hasn't even seen half of the loot my wonderfully generous and thoughtful family and friends sent thousands of miles so they would be there in time for his arrival. Anyhow without further adieu some pics....
4 comments:
omg love!!! Happy homecoming I actually squeal like an idiot when there are new pictures, like an IDIOT.
I love that little man child.
as do I ! I love the picture of you and Kyren Rita!! You are both so beautiful. I know you are enjoying him to bits….leave a little left over for me please.
Tig says that Kyren can't keep his eyes of Bill He must recognize himself in his YaYa (sic)
I cannot wait to meet him. Aug 25th I will do just that. I love you all.
mama
ahh.. just left a long note and it disappeared! short version is, love you all and that baby boy is beautiful! XXXXX kisses and hugs, gogo
I wake up and come here to look at pics of him. He sets my heart on happy fire and I love him. I'm so proud of you all, he's worth the ugly cry I do everytime I think about him.
Post a Comment