Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Announcing..Mr Kyren Kameron Gee





Well, Here he is at long last, and came into this world at 7:31pm on May 30 2011 A 7lb 0 oz bundle. A true Monday's child as you can see he is very fair of face. Row was a trooper during her labour and we had quite a few scares but in the end he came out healthy and strong.

His nature is very alert and complacent loves to look at Daddy and Mommy and is an escape artist that can wriggle free of virtually any swaddle. Anyhow Please leave your comments as we wish you all could be here to meet the little man in person.

Kyran (Irish) Lord, ruler
Kameron (In Honor of Kam, Rowena's grandfather)(But means long crooked nose.... :S

14 comments:

Jacqui said...

ok sobbing like a baby now... so great to talk to you Tig!!! he is BEAUTIFUL! OMG he looks like Rowena in the top photo, and like you in the hat... and the 'hello world' picture is remarkable... Sosososososos thrilled for your beautiful little family... nose running off face now... love to you all XX hugs, gogo and pa Rob

Duppa Dee said...

oh my GOD!! I'm joining Jac in sobbing!!! SO EXCITING!! He is BEAUTIFUL and he looks like both of you!!! AHH!! BRING HIM HOME NOW!!

gummaluvvy said...

Crying with joy! and his new nickname is "Kiren Siren" Hopefully he is not going to live up to the 'siren'
I love you all and so wish he was in my arms!
Good Job Wee!
Kisses from GrammaLuvvy,Nonie, GumGum and whatever name Kiren wishes to call me!

Anonymous said...

awww Tig we love him already! So glad everyone is happy and healthy! Kiss him about a million times for us!

xoxoxox
vashti

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww.... Congrats you guys! So happy for you! He is beautiful. Welcome to your new life... It's wonderful :)

Lexie, Gary & Logan
xo

gummaluvvy said...

Tig you spelled his name with a Y in the announcement and with an I in the translation.
Is it Kyren or Kiren? I am so confused! In love and still confused. I want to hold him. Cried so many happy tears today and some not so happy because I am here and he is there!
love you

gummaluvvy said...

OK one more comment and I will go away. In the first picture on the scale he looks like Grampa Bill!
now I am going away.

Duppa Dee said...

dude spell your kid's name right already

Anonymous said...

Dear Todd and Rowena, and welcome to baby Kyren!! So thrilled for you all and Rowena, you look as sweet as ever in the pics!! We look forward to meeting your son when you come 'home' for a visit. What a beautiful baby and we know you will be awesome parents! Loads of love and hugs to all,
Dan and Roxanna

Duppa Dee said...

ok if you have a hits counter I'm pretty sure it's through the roof as mom and I keep refreshing for new pictures, welcome to the world of having a cute nephew overseas and away from your mental baby jonesing family!
refresh...refresh...refresh

Rowena said...

It's spelled Kyren. We changed the spelling from i to a y because people were pronouncing it wrong. Will try to post more pictures shortly. Thanks for all your kind thoughts and wishes. xx Todd, Row & Kyren

spinfixliz said...

hey Row and Todd (and Kyren too)... congratulations. i hope mum is recovering well, and that dad is not a nervous wreck. hugs to you both.. and Kyren, welcome to the world. with your mummy and daddy, you have nothing to worry about. there's so much laughter and joy to look forward to...
xxx
Liz

Anonymous said...

congrats Todd and Row, he is beautiful. Can't wait for more pictures of the happy family.
Love Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so pleased for you two. As you know I love being a parent (most times) and I know you will be great parents, crazy but great. Congratulations! Love
Susan (Gains)