Friday, May 27, 2011

40 Weeks

So here I am again, 40 weeks 5 days and no baby yet, still feeling really good. I always had a feeling this little guy was going to be late. Apparently I was a week late so this baby seems to be following after his Mom. I am booked into the hospital for an induction on Monday morning May 30th if nothing happens over the weekend before then. So we will have a baby sometime early next week and we will make sure to let everyone know of the news.


4 comments:

Duppa Dee said...

hahahah you're officially more pregnant than I've ever been, hang in there Row!!

Jacqui said...

awww..... so sweet Rowena! you look lovely and amazing and expectant! Wishing you a speedy and safe delivery.. can't wait to hear that baby Jack has arrived!
haha.. thinking of you and your new family with love XXX Jac

gummaluvvy said...

nice way to slide that one in Jac! JacEv is such a nice masculine name!
Wee you look absolutely stunning. No weight on you at all so it will be so nice when he finally arrives.
Try to enjoy these last few days, they are the last time that you will be just 'two'
I love you!

Rowena said...

We are already 3 with my Mom here :)