Saturday, May 14, 2011

38 Weeks

Here I am at the end of my 38th week. Todd has finished his final exam this morning and we are ready for little Baby Gee to come out any day now. Baby is slowly making his way down, but I don't think he is in any hurry to come out. He still seems very happy inside there for a while longer. I'm still feeling really good and wandering out and about everyday and continuing with my exercises, pilates and yoga and a bit more walking since my toe is finally feeling better. Everyone here seems surprised how mobile and active I still am, I've had a really great pregnancy and even at this late stage I'm lucky to still be feeling so well. But I can't wait to meet this little guy that's been kicking up a storm inside me, so time to place your bets on when he's arriving......


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You look awesome Rowena!! Yay for Todd writing his final. My guess is May 28th.

vashti said...

I think that this little one is going to be born May 21 at 11pm. Your time!

You look great Rowena! Can't wait to see the little guy!

xo
v

gummaluvvy said...

May 29th @ 7 PM
!!
Love you all so much