Here I am 36 weeks pregnant, baby could come any day now, although I doubt he'll be making an appearance soon. He's still sitting pretty high up and I have a feeling this little guy's going to be on the late rather than early, especially if he takes after the Law side of the family.
Orginally from Victoria, BC Canada we were married on April 8, 2006 and then drifted of into the sunset to start our new life in Brisbane, Australia.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
36 Weeks
Last day of our 5 day long Easter/Anzac Day long weekend. We decided to go for a walk/picnic at Manly, the coastal suburb of Brisbane. It was a beautiful day to be out and about plus Todd's now found a new fishing spot.

Here I am 36 weeks pregnant, baby could come any day now, although I doubt he'll be making an appearance soon. He's still sitting pretty high up and I have a feeling this little guy's going to be on the late rather than early, especially if he takes after the Law side of the family.
Here I am 36 weeks pregnant, baby could come any day now, although I doubt he'll be making an appearance soon. He's still sitting pretty high up and I have a feeling this little guy's going to be on the late rather than early, especially if he takes after the Law side of the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look fabulous Wee and the nursery is also beautiful. I tried to unscramble the letters to see his name but came up with nothing LOL
When is your mom arriving? Your shower gifts are great by the way. Hope the time is not dragging on you too heavily. Try to remember that once the baby arrives, your life goes by so quickly you won't believe it.
I love you all
you look lovely Rowena! can't wait to hear that your beautiful baby is here!! best wishes for a speedy delivery. Hugs to you and Tig! XX Jac
looking good! not much longer now! can't wait to meet the little one!
xo
v
Post a Comment