Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby Gee's Nursery

I still don't have any of the photos from my shower yet, but I will post them as soon as I get them.

Here is a photo of all the great stuff that baby Gee received at the shower last weekend, lucky little guy! I am blessed to have such great friends here who have been very generous.



Everything these days seems to come in flat packs now matter where you buy them from or how much money you spend on it. I guess that's just the way our world is going these days. Here's all the nursery furniture that poor Todd has to put together....



And he did a great job of it! We've been busy this weekend re-arranging our place to get ready for baby. Todd's been busy moving furniture around and building all the nursery furniture. Here's baby's nursery all decorated and ready for his arrival.



Funny that the baby's room is the only room in our place that has any decorations up. All the other rooms in our apartment have blank walls. This little guy is already spoiled and he hasn't even arrived yet. I think his room is nicer than ours now.


The removable decorative wall stickers are a great idea and they match his little crib sheet set, so cute :) He's already got two little friends to keep him company, Terrance the tyranosaurus and Baboo the elephant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so super cute!

Can't wait to see that cute Baby Gee!

xo
v

Duppa Dee said...

Aww it may be the drugs, prolly the hormones but I'm all cry-ee over this!