Orginally from Victoria, BC Canada we were married on April 8, 2006 and then drifted of into the sunset to start our new life in Brisbane, Australia.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Home again
Hello everyone, sorry we have not posted for such a long time but I have been away for the last 3 weeks and I'm finally back again. So I have safely returned from my travels around Sabah, Borneo and the Philippines and I'm sure that you are anxious to see photos of my trip so I will try to post them as soon as I have more time. I spent most of yesterday sleeping as I was completely exhausted from travelling home. I was pretty stressed at the Singapore airport as I nearly didn't get on the flight that I was scheduled to depart on. I change my flight itinerary to go to the Philipping for 5 days and then flew straight from Manila to Singapore instead of taking my original flight from Malaysia to Singapore. And stupid me didn't bother to notify the airline thinking that I would just make it to Singapore and check in for my next flight there. But to my surprise, when I arrived in Singapre, I was no longer listed as a passenger on the flight back to Brisbane since I didn't show up for the first portion of the flight and the flight was full. So I had to wait anxiously in the terminal for 5 hours to see if I could get onto that flight on stand by! Luckily I made it onto the plane, but I didn't get to do any shopping in the airport as I had originally planned :( I missed out on the great Singapore sale (75% off everything!!) but I suppose I saved myself from spending more money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
75% off Everything? why didn';t you just BUY singapore?
Glad you're home safe
I bet it is just good to be home.
Glad you made it back safe and sound
vashti
good that you are home
I am off on our Raft Cove trip!
Love ya
mamaev
Post a Comment