Sunday, March 25, 2007

Getting ready....

Today we went out on a mission to pick up some scuba gear for our trip up to the GBR (Great Barrier Reef). I finally found the perfect snorkel and mask that fits my small flat shaped head and Todd find his perfect pair of flippers to go with his mask. We actually have matching flippers, how cheesy is that. It was a bit cold out today to go test them out in the pool, but the next hot day we have we'll be out there in the pool testing out our new snorkeling equipment looking like big dorks. For now, here we are looking dorky sitting in our living room :)




6 comments:

gummaluvvy said...

I wanna come tooooooooo puhleeze, I won't be a pest, c'mon I wanna come toooooooooo.
Ok I really would like to go with you but I am sure you will manage to have fun without me.
FIRST POST TOOOOOOOOOOO ! When do you go and for how long. I am hoping to be home on thursday so maybe we can manage a call.
I need details.
I love you.
meghnl

Rowena said...

We haven't gone yet, we will be up there in two weeks for our first anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! IWANTTODIVETHE GBR! Ok, got that off my chest...you guys look awesome, but I am quite fond of that look!
luv you guys! Jac

gummaluvvy said...

Ok I tried to comment on your next post but couldn't so had to send an email (which it edited to 300 characters) so I am bummed. But you know that I read and am usually first poster but am too nice to always grab the glory and wait until someone else robs me (er.... has a chance to be first)
Loves ya
meghnl

Unknown said...

OOOH looks fun!!! I wanted to comment on the sydney post too but the blogger doesnt have a comment feature on that one!
Have fun on your snorkelling!

Clan Mussellam said...

actually, with your faces sort of obscured, you two have never looked cuter



hahahhaha BURN

xo
v