
Hey Ho, AllWow what a great capper to a feral week, We rented a car this weekend and grabbed my visiting but slightly hung over Procura workmates and headed on up to show them the beauty and the splendor of Noosa, And what a gorgeous day it was, Low thirty's and as you can see not a cloud in the sky, Man sometimes I can't believe we live in such a beautiful country, if you head out of the city and drive an hour or two your at 3 of the most beautiful beaches and landscapes the world has to offer. Blue Green water, sand like icing sugar, and tons of sights. Start saving your airmiles gang, We have many a spectacle to show. Anyhow needless to say everything went off with out a hitch cept, upon trying to swim out to see if my friends were ok as a rip was carrying them precariously close to a reef, I dove in hasslehoff style and smacked my heel on a rock and then swearing in pain pitched forward as my knee found another...The rescuer becomes the rescuee, anyhow we all made it back safe, and sound some(me) with some great bruises, I included some great pics of row who was looking fandandulous in her skimpy little blue number, that shows she lives at the gym, for my pervy
oldest brother as a belated birthday gift, and I am nowhere in sight, so as to not spoil the mood,
Oh and if you look in the background of my china doll posing on the rock, you can see the little number that was entertaining me and scott in a g-string and no top doing tai chi and various dance moves......Once we managed to pry our selves off the beach and the mozzies started thier buffet, we decided to get a bottle of pinot and some tapas at a great little resto on the boardwalk, We had a great visit with our Procura chums and hope they visit us again soon. The next day was fairly mundane, running errands and what not, but I finally managed to grab a great pic of one of the paddleboats that cruise the river for papa, I haven't been able to get a good pic of one till now. Anyhow I hope you are well, and happy st patty's
I will blog again soon
Cheers
Uncle T


9 comments:
I'm pretty sure that Jason will take the topless thong chick pic as a birthday present in itself...when he got back from mexico he sent me random pics of Barb....I was like oh yay, there is barb in a lawnchair! she looks tanned, Jason is all like "yah but no but yah but no but LOOK IN THE BACKGROUND!!" and sure enough there is a topless suntanner with bright red burned boobs and sanddollar nipples lurking in the background.
Oh god my family needs professional help...
Nice, uhh, sand and stuff tig...sweet stealth shots of the skanky chick on the beach, oh, and that one in the thong is a good score too..
HAHAH BURRRRRRN WEINER!!
sorry, it was RIGHT there, I had to take it, I had do...or as Mike would say 'no, you didn't have to take it.'
Gawd.
Hey, A good burn will rumble inside you like volcanic diarrhea unless its let out, And besides rowena needs a good burn, Just cause she's short and cute doesn't mean her poop don't stink(Which it does)
Sweet, make sure you come to my defense when she tries to light me on fire.
Wowee! you are a lucky man Tig! You have my sympathy for the injuries sustained trying to save friends...you are a good man like your mother..well you know what I mean. she too suffered climbing through a window for Chay's arrival home (at birth).
Sounds like an absolutly great place to spend some time! blue skies and 30+ weather is a dream around here these days. Today was good tho, not wet and not windy!
Are the visiting friends from the Northern Hemisphere?
what is with the paddlewheeler? is it a sodom/gomora gambling casino or just a transportation option?
Take care you two!
luv and stuff, Jac
Hi Jac,
Thanks I am glad someone appreciates my humbled heroics, Wow, mom didn't even used to drive the 4 extra blocks to visit me when i lived in victoria, but for a baby she is jumping through windows....oh...man i remember she would of fought off a grizzly bear with a broken popsicle stick for one of us, now that she has her nieces she would toss the bear a toothpick after it was done so we didn't get stuck in their teeth...
Grandchildren=Uber...Regular Children=Obselete.
Oh and its a drunken paddlewheeler of doom, just aussies assed off bundys and cokes, yelling obcenities to the land lubbers..so yah kinda like rob fishing..
Its almost like a fairy tale you lucky bastards! We miss you back this way though. You mentioned on vashti's sight that you may give up the blogging and I have to tell you that would deeply upset me because it is really the only contact I have with you, and it's good to see pictures of a beautiful place I will probably never make it to, oh ya and you guys too! he he
hey tig, row... nice post!
love the summer.. sooo jealous!
I love how the g-stringer is conveniently in the background... i frequently find Michael taking pics of me and for some reason i'm not even in the frame.. but somehow random topless sun worshipper made the center of the shot.. weird..
glad you are posting again!
love ya
I did so post on this and I have no idea where it went.....I was quite insulted when you said that I hadn't posted then came here to argue and there is no post from me!! Either I am losin it (quite possibly) or cyber space ate my post again.
I read your blog every day in the hope that there is a new one but yours are always nice and long and full of hidden pictures!
I love you
meghnl
Post a Comment