Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sydney






Sydney...Dirty..check...kinda rank...but all in all a nice city with lots to do, and poor me with but 4 hrs to do it. Theres the harbour bridge, its smaller then i thought and blacker, and upon further gazing at it you wonder why its so famous as its sorta like a big black bridge, Ok well moving on,




I like this building, theres an opposite twin facing the other side, so it makes a faux archway that is quite cool, Anyhow this is in the hastings of sydney, which for some reason whenever I arrive in a new city, I immediately beeline for the asshole of it...shut up family, me heading straight for the browneye has not gone unnoticed by me but i have decided to feed you my tablescraps.














Heres, me, I am unhappy and concerned in this pictures due to the precarious ledge i have perched the camera on and the zillion pictures i had to take that weren't soley of some of the cityscape and my armpit or a panorama of my crotch, although some may have liked those pictures, you know who you are....








This is why i was at Sydney, an E-health conference, no not the dessert tray, although it would be a good reason..sooo many temptations

Conference was good PR, I had a give away basket and we mostly hooked in people for demos and to have them partake in a survey, but it went along fine,








Here is the nice lady that won the prize basket, Two bottles of wine and a 3 dollar bottleopener kit from the chinese mall, Hey..the wine was a 2003 muscato and the red was a amazing shiraz from mclaren vale,

Funny as she plopped her card in she said,...Hmm I've never won anything, and funnily enough I drew her name twice in a row, Anyhow thats pretty much the end of my trip, I had a video of my incredibly crappy hotel room in sydney, which was kitted out with cracked black vinyl furniture, heavily stained bedlinen, however had a kick ass view. Sigh, Life on the road is no fun, Anyhow as you can see i am over my rant over lurkers, I will have to just accept that robyn and jason are lurkers..but they are still family.....barely... Anyhow posters, stay tuned, I finally got rowena into a china man hat, and modelling a ski jacket in 27 degree weather, which she needed strong encouragement not to buy.


TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWEE Sidney! you globetrotter/namedropper guy you! Looks very interesting, are you sure that wasn't Rowena holding the camera for you? The desserts look awesome, and the city view, and you look great Todd! all relaxed and tan..Good to hear about the trip! oh and FIRST POST! check out Chays, she just blogged again!
Wow yes, hard to believe your anniversary is comming up! one glorious year! Congratulations, what a year it has been hey!
luv Jac

Clan Mussellam said...

you look good tig!

when you winging your way back for a visit?

Auntie Erin said...

Looks like you guys have been having alot of fun. Love reading all about your adventures...keep up the great bloggin.

Oh and Todd.....I totally know why you took that picture of Rowena while she is posed on the rock... you perv ....heheeheee !!

Luvs,hugs&kisses