Friday, April 06, 2007

One more day!!

It was a chilly chilly day for us here in Brisbane today, only 26C! But Todd wanted to try out our new snorkel gear before we leave for our trip. So we walked down to the pool and took some photos with our camera in it's new underwater case.

Here I am freezing my butt off, refusing to get into the water.


Todd taking underwater self portraits. Notice the warning label still stuck to his mask.


I finally made it into the water after all. Here's me freezing and not looking very impressed. Although the mask and snorkel work great, no leakage! But my flippers are too big :(


Only one more day til we go to the Great Barrier Reef. Be back next weekend... more when we get back.

5 comments:

charli girl said...

WOW FIRST POST BITCHES!!!!
he he, I gotta tell you I feel so sorry for how cold you must be there..... ha!
Good luck at the great barrier, Im so jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

ditto! I am green with envy!! Have FUN FUN FUN! try snuba at least if you can..post your pictures asap!
We went out to get mussels today, nice to have a decent 16 degree day to get outside, we were only rained on twice! luv you guys and Happy Easter!
luv Jac
(the previous post was really Chay this time)

Duppa Dee said...

Dude, we all thought you were already there!! Oh wait, maybe you are?!~ I'm confused, sweet pics either way

Clan Mussellam said...

Can't WAIT til you get back and show us what the GBR looks like!

We had a good easter and we were going to call you as a giant loud family when......

we realized you were already at the GBR and wouldn't be there to get our call..

you were missed by everyone!

love you

xo
v

Auntie Erin said...

What fun you must have had. I wish I was could have seen it. I hope you took tons of pictures...I would love to see them, one day when you both finally come back to Canada that is. Then again you never know...maybe I'll jsut show up on your door step for a visit !!

HAPPY BE-LATED ANNIVERSARY GEE'S !!!

Luvs,hugs&kisses