Here are some more photos of the Great Barrier Reef. We have TONS of them so ask and you shall receive. As for Todd and I, we are back to work as usual. The first week back to work from holidays is always the hardest. It took me a few days to actually start doing some productive work. This week is a short week for us, it's Anzac day on Wednesday. How bizarre to have a public holiday in the middle of the week. Oh well, can't complain about having an extra day off. As for our next adventure, we're not too sure when that will be, but hopefully sooner rather than later ;) We are thinking about either going to Fiji or the Whitsunday Islands for another diving trip. Jac come over here quick, we can dive together and see the great underwater world in the beautiful south Pacific!! We'll even get certified before you come.










8 comments:
Hi Rowena, hi Todd!
Wow, the pictures from the Great Barrier Reef are amazing! I really miss you when I see the pictures of you both!
Hope I can come back soon! Germany is boring! :)
See ya, Sonja
FIRST FAMILY POST!!!!
OMG those pictures are amazing. I too, like vashti and jacqui, live vicariously through you two.
Keep on having fun, then posting pics of it!!
Love ya
me
yes, beautiful pictures, looks like a healthy reef system! what is the second to last picture? some kind of fish or an octopus? Glad to hear your going to get certified..It really is an awesome sport! Fiji is suppossed to be an incredible place to go also...keep on posting, luv ya both!
Jac
Those pictures are beautiful! We're jealous!
You forgot to haul down first post bitch!, Darn Sonya, she is german so be nice cause what have the germans ever done to anyone. Anyhow to answer jac's question that is a speckled cuttle fish, yes the bones you buy to keep bird beaks sharp is the very same animal. I can identify the marine life much better then my beautiful but blackhole of knowledge of a wife, and offer up better description then floaty squishy thing, or mr, toothy mcbiterson.
god I do love her still,
T
awwwwwwwww that was so sweet Tig, calling your wife a blackhole of knowledge really made me weepy..oh it was the loving her part...thanks for the info, I was confused..still am but at least know what the cuttle fish is!
more pics please!
J
Wow you guys, that was totally worth getting sick over hey! How amazing!!!Keep them coming!!!
love & hugz
Oh fuck!! I missed garbage day again!! I gotta let the chickens out...gotta get in the shower, get dressed, attempt to smell good, although that never ever works.
These are great pics!! Why do they charge you for a picture package, is it so you can be in the picture too?
Post a Comment