After a long day of adventuring down the Tully River, we were so exhausted by the time we got home that we couldn't be bothered to go any much further than the local IGA to pick up some canned food for dinner. Voila, our romantic dinner for our one year anniversary consisting of cheese and crackers (in the middle) for an appetizer to get our palates wet for the main meal of canned spaghetti and butternut pumpkin soup. And of course don't forget the delicious tap water in chilled plastic cups to toast our first year together as husband and wife. Mmm mm good, we are such an old married couple already and it's only been one year!!
BTW, Todd's new rule... he wants to see 5 new posts before we will release more pics of our trip, so start posting beotches :p

17 comments:
First post again! i am stalking you guys.Your anniversary dinner is so sweet..awww a coupla kids! wait until your 25th when that is all your sore gums will let you chow down..ha just kidding, I had steak and Lobster in maui for our 25th! not bad hey, I can't wait for more and more and more, so If I have to post five times myself I will!
Jac
I
told
you
so!
Yah, um nice try my slow witted friends, I already anticipated the multiposts. Ahem allow me to clarify, FIVE SEPARATE POSTERS, anyhow thanks for being our ultimate fan and apparantly the only person that cares that I wasn't gummed to death by a whale shark, or rowena on my anniversary ;)
What a lovely anniversary dinner!
On mine and Michaels, he almost put my eye out with the cork of our champagne!
At least your dinner was slightly less risky!!
love ya
v
posts
or
comments,
you
comment
WHORE!!
ha
ha
Aww I got excited when I saw 15 posts!! Apparently I am not bright enuff to anticipate the sickness of our family!!
great reading you guys and I love the pics.
not as much as I love you but close!
meghnl
Aww I got excited when I saw 15 posts!! Apparently I am not bright enuff to anticipate the sickness of our family!!
great reading you guys and I love the pics.
not as much as I love you but close!
meghnl
Post a Comment