




She, blinded me with science...ok well it was more like neon pink and pastels, but any way here is a carefully selected mottle of photos of our dear friend Eva's 25th birthday,


We, drudgingly dusted off our jelly bracelets and hunted for scrunchies and slouch socks(sorry to my sisters for stealing thiers, I was desperate) any case as you can see we look the part, Joe has the punk rocker diva'ish joan jett thing going on, Eva is trying for a crazed cheerleader, Rowena is, well Rowena and that chick that is soo adorable you wanna punch her. She stole the show with her teased buffon, and ankle warmers, as she doled out her handmade molten chocolate cupcakes with raspberry sauce, She left the party with many longful glances and a fistful of wedding proposals, well as I well, most people upon meeting me ask me how the hell i ended up with her, Family included. Lets face it I aint that nice, I am always up to no good, and laugh at people with cerebal palsy as they tumble down a flight of stairs. If you think about it, its sorta like strawberry shortcake married the kid of the Omen. If you are wondering what I am, I am Chad Pearson, Or the Chad as I am affectionately known, Or a self absorbed cocky, narcissistic but so self deluded that you can't help love/pity the poor bastard, so pretty much just plain ol me. Anyhow we had a blast and the party went into the wee hours, till row got sleepy and girls started flashing thier blouse goodies, As you can see from the last picture we left the party not a moment too soon. Anyhow we miss ya all but we manage to live it up once n a while so don't worry about us too much. Oh the pic of the spider is a redback! AKA Blackwidow, the ones that tormented me as I chopped wood risking my poor life as my evil mother forced me to labour in a veritiable lair of venomous creatures as I toiled to keep my family warm. Actually I just wanted to point out that blackwidows in real life are actually pitifully small and are about as frightning as one of my siblings with a stick smeared with dog poop chasing me about. Perhaps I was, and you might wanna sit down oh weak of heart "a tad melodramatic" about the whole woodpile of woe situation. Lets hope nobody dies of shock due my admitting of this.
Note this dude, actually volunteered for this, and this is pretty subdued for a normal brissy girls going out on the town makeup, or as I like to call it
Whore Paint!
TTFN FAMILY
Tiggy
6 comments:
don't you mean a Todd melodramatic! oh Tig, the image of Strawberry shortcake and Damien is now forever embedded in my poor brain..Your alterego 'Chadster' is quite appealing (hmm familiar in some way?)Party on! the brown recluse spider is much bigger, hairrier, potentially deadlier than the lowly black widow! You were a brave child, don't let anyone ever tell you different!
FIRST POST! I loved the 80's! hard to beleive they are now retro!
XX Jac
dude the slouch socks were all your own, would you like me to dig up some REAL pics of you in the 80s? you should have busted out that four panel primary colors button up shirt that mom gave you, after it didn't fit her style anymore...Yellow Green, Red and orange I think, a medley of awesome. How can you go wrong?
I managed to with the fact that I LIVED in my harry and the hendersons harewood dinner jacket.
God I was cool.
OMG the dude with the wig could totally be my dad!! Looks like way to much fun, wish we were there! and you are absolutely right wee is way too cute.... I could go for some of her cupcakes too....mmmmmmmmmmm!
Oh by the way do you guys have accents now, cuz you can kinda hear it in your writing, I hope you do cuz that would make you both even cuter (if thats possible)
sweet jac, sweet! great opener, I can't follow an act like that!!!
mmmm molten lava cupcakes....
great now I've drooled in the keyboard!
ok now i have stopped the vicarious living through you thing!!
I can not even imagine the hangover that might have ensued. I agree with Jac in that you were a brave (for a child that often was dressed IN a dress) child. As for the 80's, wasn't that just last year. I know I still dress like it was still here. I will never be a fashion maven like my boy in Australia, sigh.
love you guys and keep on having fun. Tig sorry I missed your call but Pa was stoked that he got to chat with you for the whole time without having me demand the phone.
ttfn
me
Post a Comment