Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful, fantastic, super duper mothers that we miss so much! We hope that you are all having a great funtastic day with your fantastical children.
We miss you lots and wish you health and happiness.
xoxo Love Row and Todd




5 comments:

Clan Mussellam said...

Awwww we sure did miss you guys this weekend! We had an impromptu mother's day brunch and it was great!

Thanks for the Mother's day shout out, its nice to know all the Mother's in our family are loved and celebrated internationally!

xo
v

Duppa Dee said...

Yay, glad you're having fun, we sure did, it was great to see everyone this weekend, if Jason ever blogged the pics he took, you could get to see from his eye view too!!
Way to handle that pole tig!

gummaluvvy said...

thank you tig, I thought that you phoned and carried on a rousing conversation with Michael thinking the whole time that it was you!!
I screamed into the phone "I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!" and he let me make a complete fool of myself, before I finally figured out it was not you. I thought of you both all day. Love you and are you growing a beard now??
ttfn
me

Anonymous said...

hey Tig and Row!you two look well indeed!! We had a lovely mother's day here too, very relaxing (Robbie cooked dinner again) I am sure Chris would have called if he was not in camp..he was in camp..wasn't he??
XXJ

charli girl said...

Awwwhhh Tig, August would be awesome, then you could meet my new baby as well!!! Hope all is going well for you two, you both certainly look great!