Orginally from Victoria, BC Canada we were married on April 8, 2006 and then drifted of into the sunset to start our new life in Brisbane, Australia.
Omfg I didn't even see the frog in the last pic, Nor do I see any in my mail box!! GET ON IT!
nice photos!! do you notice that we are ALL behind the times with posting?? Harumph who do I live vicariously through now?me
wow, lots of wildlife!Hope you had fun... the fear of leeches will keep me safely on this side of Borneo!
great shots Rowena! your adventure is amazing,,, Hi Tigger! I hope to be informing you of a birth very soon! miss you guys.. wish you were here!XXXXJac
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Omfg I didn't even see the frog in the last pic, Nor do I see any in my mail box!! GET ON IT!
nice photos!! do you notice that we are ALL behind the times with posting?? Harumph who do I live vicariously through now?
me
wow, lots of wildlife!
Hope you had fun... the fear of leeches will keep me safely on this side of Borneo!
great shots Rowena! your adventure is amazing,,, Hi Tigger! I hope to be informing you of a birth very soon! miss you guys.. wish you were here!
XXXXJac
Post a Comment