How rude of you to direct me to facebook!! So uhh, any explaination with these pics? Todd finding new family over seas? Neato pics, I like the people dancing, I assume they are sculptures? Very coo very coo
woot a new post already? wow we are movin right along now! He who never posts has posted and now my boy down under (or his wife more likely) has posted twice in a week (or so) Love the new family Tig and Wee. dibs on the grandkids! love ya mama
3 comments:
How rude of you to direct me to facebook!!
So uhh, any explaination with these pics? Todd finding new family over seas?
Neato pics, I like the people dancing, I assume they are sculptures?
Very coo very coo
shit, those aren't sculptures at all, that's you guys covered in POO! EVEN COOLER!
woot a new post already? wow we are movin right along now! He who never posts has posted and now my boy down under (or his wife more likely) has posted twice in a week (or so)
Love the new family Tig and Wee.
dibs on the grandkids!
love ya
mama
Post a Comment