Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the flat,
not a creature was stirring not even a bat.
The lights on the tree are glissening with glee,
While Todd was browsing the channels Aussie on tv.
Ok that's it, I give on the rhyming poem thing. I tried while Todd sits in front of the tv making up verses about how I'm annoying him with my complaining that I can't figure out what to write. So keeping with Christmas eve tradition, we each opened one gift tonight. Todd received a new red silk tie which he going to wear to midnight mass tonight. And I opened up a dual package containing a new hair straightener and curling iron with 2 different size rods. I've been spoiled already and it's not even Christmas yet! But I know what Todd's getting for Christmas tomorrow!! So here we are trying to stay cool in our apartment Christmas Eve.





6 comments:

gummaluvvy said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! even if you are already likely opened and cleaned up from....I am sorry that I am not there to share it with you but maybe next year, and believe it or not this may be your favourite memory as you go through life. you both look healthy and happy. Hard to imagine that you will next be celebrating your first year anniversary!!!
Love you lots and miss you too!
Mamaev

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!

There might 7330 miles between us, but we think of you daily. It wa great talking to you last night. We are so proud to hear that you are both doing very well at work, but this is not a surprise to anyone. You are both smart and funny.

We are glad that you two are happy and healthy, and i'm pretty sure that there were some promises of more neices/nephews...get busy!

Love Unka J

(note - no comments about sexual orientation even though Todd bought a gift called "wet 2 straight" in it....)

Clan Mussellam said...

hahaah tig and row.. merry christmas! hope you liked your very small gift!!

xo
v

Duppa Dee said...

HAHAHAHA jay, I'm glad someone said it, not me...you guys are very missed, here I'm looking at the time thinking you're likely awake enough for us to call wihtout waking you both, so we'll get on that! Miss you like crazy!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas guys!!

We sure missed having you guys here this year but you guys look like you are doing well. It was really nice to talk to you on the tele the other day we need to do it more.

Love ya both
Ruggs and Siobhan xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

WOW! your two look awesome! tan, fit, healthy and happy (ok a little pissed too)Looks like Aussieville agrees with you! I love your night before Christmas Rowena! OK new rule, all posts have to rhyme! starting tomorrow!
luv you guys, best wishes in 2007!
Jac n Rob