Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Eve

Here we are dressed in our "sunday best" on our way to midnight mass in the city. And what a beautiful city it is that we live in. I tried to take a picture of us with all our friends inside the beautiful sandstone cathedral too, but silly me didn't realize that it's not proper to take pictures in church! Just goes to show how often I go to church and yet Santa still thought I was a good girl this year. Haha fooled him again, that silly old Saint Nick.


2 comments:

gummaluvvy said...

You two look fabulous!! Australia agrees with you.....glad you were able to fool St. Nicholas one more time Wee.
The photo of the city is absolutely post card perfect. I wanna come for a visit.
FIRST POST na na na
love you muchly
mamaev

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! wow you two are good looking..not to mention the city scape!
Jac