This Christmas morning I woke Todd up especially early knowing that he would want to play with his new gift before we had to make Christmas breakfast for our other orphan friends that were coming over. It felt like being a little kid at Christmas again, I couldn't sleep the night before I was so excited to see him open his presents.
Wow look at all those presents. Santa sure spoiled us this year! Here's Todd opening up his precious Thorton's toffee sent all the way over from jolly old England. Mmm the chocolate covered kind too, toffee and chocolate, what more could you ask for on Christmas...
Except for maybe the new Nintendo Wii!!!! Little did Todd know that this very special present that he's clutching was holding hours of entertainment wrapped in a little box.This was the best, seeing the look of shock on his face when he opened up the wrapping. He thought they were all sold our everywhere, having little faith that his brilliant wife would pre-order it to make sure he had one for Christmas. Although, it almost didn't come! I didn't get it until two days before Christmas and I was panicking, but as always everything worked out.
and baseball.
Here are our friends after a huge very filling and delicious Christmas breakfast. But we worked it all off playing with the Wii :) Who needs to go to the gym when you can exercise playing video games now!





5 comments:
oh u lucky dog.....now you have a wife to find all the things that you want and don't think you will get!!
I think that was always the best part of our Christmas, was my slightly slow children believing that this year, we could not afford the gifts that they asked for, then surprising them EVERY year with the treasures!! Way to go Wee.
I love you
mamaev
awww..yes I remember all the cabbage patch dolls, car racing sets, and bikes...you always out did yourself mamaevie! Glad you two had some company! Is the Wii lots of fun? it looks like it, Happy New years Tig and Wee! Many good wishes sent your way for 2007!!! love you guys lots and miss you both,
Jac n Rob
Will Post from Maui!
dude, I'm totally commenting and its totally not taking.
Merry ho ho, glad you got a second wii
the first being wee of course.
dolts.
wee as in 'roweena' for you that are super slow.
Post a Comment