Hello My darling family and loved ones, Its time for another seasonal blog, Well there you have it, our tree, Now naysayers, I am a staunch critic of fake christmas trees, And after setting one up I immediately wanted to head into the outback and hack me down a noble scotch pine, However I have but a
large kitchen knife and the only pine tree within 17,000 miles is one they keep in southbank which is protected by a large steel cage to keep the possums from picking thier teeth with it, Or could be to protect it from homesick canadians with complete contempt for authority, Now for those who say they are more convenient, I have never seen more needles that have fallen off this department store purchased bastard then any of the ones that My father managed to barely fit through the front door, which reminded me of mine and rowenas of why she felt the need to buy a 6 foot tree for our 9 foot apartment, which i remember arguments of my own parents of why my idiot dad bought a 20 foot tall tree for our livingroom, With considerable laughter and rearranging of our furniture, We managed to find a great spot for it, And then managed to finadle its miserable looking branches into proud and full boughs. It was festive fun fueled by a great cab sav mixed with copious amounts of bony m which played on despite my wifes bleeding ear canals. I managed to get all 20 songs from the net and it made me all think of you, I hope you know you are all in our hearts even though we are miles away, Let the lyrics and hymns of a long defunct disco trio unite us when we feel some what isolated on different continents, timezones and hemispheres. Now bask...bask in the glory of our 20.00+ ornament, for that price someone better...
Love you all.
Tigger and Wee
9 comments:
DOOOD I have an awesome song for you on my computer, I'll get it for you when I have it up...oh and stay tuned for an awesome video.;
first post.
Nice bush !!!
Cute ornament......very sweet and pretty. Something to remember your love...aaaawwww.
Still wearing the button fly's I see...heeheehee.....
Rowena looks nice and comfy...I see she had to do all the hard work...figures !!!
luvs&hugs
dirty thoughts in the ways of lighting myself on fire for no religious purpose...just in hopes that my eyesockets burn out first.
suicidal dirty thoughts....
Kids in the hall is on right now....be jealous.
aww you guys make me cry....with your pitiful tree and wee's pitiful bdrm slippers (a suggestion for a gift for her son)
I miss you all terribly and a word in private to you Wee! DO NOT EVER LET MY HANDSOME BUT SLOW SON, APPLY ANY TINSEL TO SAID PITIFUL TREE! You have been warned.
love,
the
mamaev
I feel your pain Tig! I too scoff at such inventions as fake trees, but given the dire circumstances of your Australian limitations, I think she is a fine and admiral replica! Row looks very cute in her slips and summer dress..we still have plentiful snow, although it is really a wall of frozen slush that caused me to get my car stuck right across Butt Bld. yesterday! Thanks Rob for the shovel job! I dove (dived?) today, the water was 43 degrees, and my new dry gloves aint! cold but makes you feel alive (in that hypothermic kind of way) I hope you two are fairing well in the land of under, miss you lots!!
luv and stuff, Jac n Bob,
(we sound like a nice gay couple hey!)
hahahaha i was going to comment about erin eye'ing up your jewels but yo beat me to it! The tree looks great and hopefully you'll enjoy the first 4 days of austrailian summer and xmastoo! Weird how it will be summer for xmas.. anyhoo, the girls got the package and they are so sweet! Thank you so much, I have hidden them away and will wrap them up beautifully.. well, more beautifully than if tig had! Thanks again and we love and miss you!
what did they get huh? huh??
hope it was toys and not some lame clothing from down undah..or would that be underwear??
laughing hysterically at own joke,
none other than...tah dah....
mama
they would be UNDERROOS'S wouldn't they? haha I too amuse only myself Gummalovey mamaevie!
I remember a bird being lost in your gigantic tree one year!
Post a Comment