Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas fun time on the Santa train at Myer. Sure makes me wish I was a kid again.


I heard you guys already had a big dump of snow over there in Canada... definately no sign of snow over here. In fact quite the opposite, it's hot hot, HOT!!

Here's Todd... 15,326 km from Ottawa 11,535 km from Los Angeles 16,532 km from London

8 comments:

Michael said...

all we can say is that is the effing creepiest santa i've ever seen!!! holy crap!! you look good tig...


first POST BEOTCHES

Michael said...

judging by the distance between where you are and where we are in london.. dood you better start walking if you are going to get here for xmas!

Duppa Dee said...

yah thats a ceepy bastahd of a santa...I say Skip, don't walk.

Rowena said...

Hmmm never noticed the creepiness of that Santa. Everyone just gets exicted about the train ride and then seeing Santa at the end of the ride.

gummaluvvy said...

santa eats the children in the land of oz??
looks like fun but way to hot for moi. I am a very temperate sorta person....don't like it hot nor very cold....although i must say the snow is beautiful. I haven't been to work at all but guess I had better try it tomorrow. this is the first time in 14 years i havenot had a 4 wheel drive.
love ya
mamaev

Anonymous said...

ewwww, scary christmas in the land of oz! great shots tho, can't wait to see pics of you in your wee tee shirt tig. Thank you for the 'Thank you' card and lovely picture! keep on posting, and chasing your lovely wife around the country side!
7th post!
yaaaaaaaa
Jac

gummaluvvy said...

JUST be grateful that he isn't showing you his 'wee' jacqui!!
You do look good Tig. Has the army caught up with you yet??
snicker smile.
yermama

Auntie Erin said...

Sure hope no one was looking you you strange as you where taking photos of the random children... that's creep Todd !! hahahaha.....

Maybe you guys have no snow cause you are heading into Summer !??! mmmmmm....yes, maybe that's it.

Misses & Kisses...