
Ok Ok this really isn't santa at all is it?
but what it is is a random slime creature at the beach, which i had a public argument with row that it was in fact a living creature probably a jellyfish and not a ball of used prophylactics which is also a common sight at goldcoast
Rowena enjoying cold rock, a phenomenon that an infant probably came up with the business plan, sell icecream that they mash bits of lollies and chocolate bars into on a frozen slab then charge 4 dollars thirty for it. They make money hand over fist, If I had a dairy queen here, I would be the richest man in OZ!
CREEEPY ASS SPIDER! or a huntsman bites can cause prolonged pain, inflammation, headache, vomiting and irregular pulse rate. Creatures are not as numerous as I had thought when i moved here, which is fortunate because most of them will either kill you or make you wish they had. By the way the spider is about 6 inches across I should know I was peeing at the time and I think he thought my penis was a tasty grub.Ok now for the christmas pics,
Giant Christmas tree in the middle of Brisbane Square


Hey Nieces!!! Santa's here first! So come see auntie row and uncle row for early presents!
And since we live in a former prison colony, he isn't that critical of the naughty list So feel free to give mommy a haircut.
And since we live in a former prison colony, he isn't that critical of the naughty list So feel free to give mommy a haircut.
All lit up, its actually quite beautiful,Last friday night we missed the Santa Clause parade, but we saw him this weekend helping the city light up the giant Christmas tree in the middle of Brisbane Square downtown. Seems kinda early but a few carols in and we were officially into the christmas spirit...In 35 degree weather, so obviously santa was sweating his big red sack off. Then Row had her pic taken with the queen of hearts and some butterfly chick, and I have to admit I have a pretty scorchingly hot wife.. Then they lit the tree and the crowd of screamers quickly dispersed and we headed into southbank, where we had waaaaay too much sushi at Ginga(its pronounched Ghing gah), which leads me into my next point, Aussies cannot pronounce anything, Its not an accent or an inflection of tone, its a complete assrape of the language, Such as 'Debut', (dahboo) or the letter 'h', (hayetch) and 'warmed slimy coughed up lung infection'(scrambled eggs) oooo and my ultra fave which makes me madder then brodies feet, thirteen, (Fuhdeeen) these are but a few of the many of the alphabetic atrocities that aussies conjure up on a daily basis. Mom would have a life of work cut out for her correcting the natives here.
Anyhow I noticed that the family hasn't been blogging, So super extra bonus first post bitch points to the lucky soul that stumbles on this blog. Anyhow thats the post, Love you all family
Tiggy


4 comments:
weee first again!!!Great blog guys, love the jellyfish and ensuing discussion! Christmas looks awesome, as is the advice to trim up the mama's locks...hmmm eviluncletigger. the spider looks a bit intimidating tho..Glad to see you guys blogging again. How is the job Rowena? We are in the midst of stormy November weather, mud slides/road washouts/ no logger working/ water boiling in downtown Nanaimo...winter is in full swing here! so enjoy your sun a bit for me too!
talk to you all soon, luv Jac and booboo
I start my first day of work this monday, I'll let you know how it goes. I'm excited to start working again, but sad at the same time... no more watching soap operas, going shopping, long walks along the river, trying to decide what to do next. But I had my time of leisure :)
Crazy winter weather you guys are having. We had a freaky hail storm last week and a HUGE dump of snow in the southern states, very strange.
auntie row and uncle row
Is there something we dont know?
Which one is tig?
Now, 6 inch long spider, and you were using your what to compare?
Great pics, glad to see someone is updating their blog - i'll get off my ass and post some today, too
unkaJ
Holy crap two blogs in one day!! "santa was sweating his big red sack off" nice tig.
Post a Comment