When it rains, it pours... what a wonderful, fantastic, exciting, funfilled week. I just wanted to let everyone know the great news, I got a job today!! I've just been offered a position at Griffith University as a research assistant to work on breast cancer research. The grant is sufficient funding for a RA, that's me :) to work on the project for 3 years. They are processing the paper work this week, but I'm still not sure when I'm starting. Just wanted to spread the good news before we leave for Noosa this morning!
Here are a couple links about the scientist that I will be working with and his projects:
http://www.eskitis.org.au/staff/derek_kennedy/derek_kennedy.html
http://www.eskitis.org.au/research/cancer/cancer.html
3 comments:
Congrats to you Wee! and to me for being first post beotch too!!
That is wonderful news and they are lucky to have you!
Now save money to send for me!
Love you much,
Mamaev
That is fantastic! Congratulations from all of us here! Way to go that is really great and couldn't be for a better cause! Yay PINK!
Great news Rowena !!
That is awesome....now poor old Todd doesn't have to support you anymore !! hahaahaha....just kiddin' that is his job ....right?!
3 more years....well I should be able to make to there by then !
Post a Comment