Saturday, January 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO JO!!


My new Canadian friend from Halifax.








"The Canadians"

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

First post!!!! It looks like you guys are having fun... especially Rowena judging by her skintone! :)

Duppa Dee said...

Todd is such a giant ball of flailing drunk.
awesome...Vanilla Stolli?

Rowena said...

It's called a suntan Lindsey :p

Lindsey said...

lol sorry.. I've seen what alcohol does to your skin

Anonymous said...

Canadians Rock! I love Canucks!
although I have never met an aussie I didn't like either! Does look like fun you guys, keep up the good work.
blog on!
Jac

Rowena said...

Haha I was just being cheeky. It's probably a combination of both ;)

Duppa Dee said...

hahah burn, we've all seen ya knackered Row, we know you go a few shades pickled! (as do I!!)

Clan Mussellam said...

glad you found some fellow canadians! here I all but swoop in on anyone with a north american accent! my best friend here is from Michigan! I did meet a girl from vancouver last week tho! I'm going to set up some sort of LSPA canuck expat society here!

gummaluvvy said...

I am reading your blog for the first time in a week or so so forgive the lack of comments1
love you two,
maandpa