Well summer is definately in full swing around here. Lately we've actually been getting up early on the weekends because it's so hot in our apartment it's hard to sleep in. To our surprise, the weekend is so much longer when you have the full day to do things. This morning we managed to go have breakfast, go to the library, get groceries and still have most of the afternoon lazing around the pool. We have been spending a lot of our time at the pool lately. When it's this hot and humid outside, all you want to do is stay inside where it's air conditioned or hang out in the pool. Although today the pool was actually getting so warm that we had to go into the cold spa in the shade to cool off! So I leave you all this weekend with some pictures of our little bit of paradise where we go to escape from the heat.
It's actually pretty neat looking around when we're in the pool complex since we're surrounded by high rise apartments and palm trees everywhere.


Oh how inviting the pool looks on a hot Aussie summer day.


8 comments:
wow the ocean is so blue!! and its got rims around it to stand on, Australia is neat-o!
stop using suggestive selling to tig... he already bought the 'rimming' package dink!
hahah just jealousy really.. wish i was there in the pool... or in a hot climate... or had some sun... haha just kidding it has been nice here too.. but round 0 degrees! dats cold bitch!
xo
vashti
looks so nice! can you imagine living in a warm place all the time?? let us know if it gets monotonous! I went diving in water that was 43degrees F today...that's gotta be close to freezing...it was the boat ride home that was so cold (plus my dry gloves leak) had a blast, so I guess here has its charm!
luv Jac
awww I am so green with envy. It looks like everyday is a vacation. Glad to hear you guys are doing well.......you 2 sure look great.
Love and miss you both
Ruggs and Siobhan
xoxoxox
Hi again just now catching up on the blogs cuz I was so out of touch. It was so nice to talk the other day tig, I am going to start calling you as right now bro and lindsey's phone is up here and it is the vonage one so should be affordable. I talk to Vashti (well only usually because she is kind enuff to call me) and when I do get to talk to you,it seems like you are not so far away, the blog sure helps too.
I am so glad you guys blog often!
I love you very much,
mamaev
Hi again just now catching up on the blogs cuz I was so out of touch. It was so nice to talk the other day tig, I am going to start calling you as right now bro and lindsey's phone is up here and it is the vonage one so should be affordable. I talk to Vashti (well only usually because she is kind enuff to call me) and when I do get to talk to you,it seems like you are not so far away, the blog sure helps too.
I am so glad you guys blog often!
I love you very much,
mamaev
OOPS!!
FUCKING UPPPPPDATEEEEEEEEE
Post a Comment