Orginally from Victoria, BC Canada we were married on April 8, 2006 and then drifted of into the sunset to start our new life in Brisbane, Australia.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Wii Boxing
Here's a video of Todd having fun with his Wii boxing.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
eh Rocky! lookin good man! looks like a good workout..fun too! I want to see you do the ballet one Tigger, oh yeah, first post! and we are two hours behind ! luv Jac
3 comments:
eh Rocky! lookin good man! looks like a good workout..fun too! I want to see you do the ballet one Tigger, oh yeah, first post! and we are two hours behind !
luv Jac
too bad a nine year old no-armed girl wasnt standing infront of you with her legs bound, I bet you might be able to take her!
Keep your guard up, hoser!
the brother in law.
Post a Comment