Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Todd's New Office

A new year and a new office for Todd. Today I spent the afternoon helping him move his office things into his new space in the Toowong Village office towers. What a great space, just a 15 minute bus ride from the city, Todd's new place office is centrally located around the Toowong Village shopping mall just blocks from the river. It's a fully serviced office space where there are receptionists at the front, a fancy coffee area, posh lunch room with a huge plasma screen tv, a meeting room and board room. Everyone there just rents out individual offices and shares the rest of the facilities that are provided. It's a great idea for small businesses and people who don't need a huge office area for lots of staff.
Here's a funny picture from our taxi on the way to Todd's new office.
Look very closely at the blue van in front of us.

Well a $44 taxi ride later and we have finally arrived at Todd's new office. It's very posh and fancy. My husband is moving up in the world now... well moving up floors in the office building anyways. Here's the beutiful view of the city centre from the front reception waiting area. The view was a bit more stunning last time I visited, today was kind of a grey rainy day.


Fancy coffee area with espresso machine, Aussies sure love their coffee!

Here I am patiently waiting for my appointment time with Todd, while reading Vogue.
Well, I wasn't really waiting for him, just being goofy taking pics of his cool new office space to show you guys. Just trying to make it look like Todd's an important business man now.
Here's Todd in his empty office relaxing on the job and enjoying the nice view out his window.
I guess not unlike any other work day for him.


Here he is now with everything quickly thrown together in his new office :)

10 comments:

gummaluvvy said...

Tig you look JUST like Jim Carey in your new office!!
Congratulations it looks like you are moving on up in the world. I am so jealous!
Love you both
mamaev

Anonymous said...

Ahem,

You fail to mention that I colour Coordinate with my chair!, Jim Carrey, how so? And are you talking Ace Ventura or Liar Liar, Now if you will excuse me I have to go to my polished marble bathroom and powder my nose and by powder I mean wipe and by nose I mean bum.

Cheers

T

Duppa Dee said...

nice jeorb big shot!! We're all so proud of you.

Clan Mussellam said...

WOW Tig, your office looks GREAT!!! You really are moving up in the world! Congratulations! Hey, that hottie in the waiting room looks pretty good too.. tell her I like her hair longer!


Daniqua Laniqua, what is a jeorb, can I get one too and how much does it pay?

Duppa Dee said...

ps, I love poo man

Anonymous said...

wooohoooo Tigger! your looka lika aman! Nice office with big windows and nice view! very nice, probably good for you to get outta the apartment to hey! Rowena you look awsome as usual to!
So glad you have a marble bum Tig.
most of us in the real world resemble dairy products..
luv Jac

Anonymous said...

Hey you!! Conorats on being such a big shot. YOu so great in a big shiny office. Way to go we are all super proud of you here on the South end of the Island.

Happy New Year all, looks like it is going to be a good one!
Love ya
J&B R&S

Auntie Erin said...

Hey T.....Congrats !!
It is nice to know that at least one person in you family is movin' up in the world !!!! hahahaha....kiddin rest of the family.....the devil made me type it....hee hee hee.

Love the view....I am sure you will be getting even more done everyday now.....right ?!??

Misses&kisses....

P.S -- How long did you follow that POO MAN ??? Boy it must have stunk !!! hahahahaha.........

gummaluvvy said...

Hey you two we are leaving tomorrow orning for mexico (jan jan15th and back on the 23rd, Staying in Puerta Vallarta. Danica has all the travel details in case of any emergency. We are looking forward to it but I have a wicked head cold at the moment. I wonder when you might be making a trip back? we yoe are all missing you so badly. Bro and Dan talk about you all the time and so please make sure that you give us plenty of notice so that we can all get together and no one gets left out.
love you guys
mamaev

gummaluvvy said...

and for the typos, I am typing in the dark with chay chay and charli asleep beside me!!
but ya get the drift!
ly