Sunday, August 27, 2006

Presents for everyone!

Jo putting together her new computer.
Todd unpacking our Presents
Here we are back from a busy day acting as our usual consumer whore selfs. I helped our friend JoJo pick out a kick ass compaq with a turion processor for 1100 bones, which sadly, puts our little mobile m celeron dell to shame, Sigh, it reminds me why I started peeing in the stalls, Anyhow heres me pre-swearing fit putting together our brand new desk, which I am proudly typing on, while nary a piece has dropped off, We had a great day as usual, and took Jo to Brunswick on Thai our weekly haunt when Rownena craves yellow curry, which is almost as frequent as she craves churros, Sigh, I remember when she used to crave other things.........
Anyhow I will post again soon but please feel free to admire my desk and well defined bottom, I know I always enjoy it.

5 comments:

gummaluvvy said...

well not sure about the bottom but I do enjoy a new post!!
We went in a car rally for Haven today and I was the navigator AND we eventually got back to the start post!! Was lots of fun but I think I have some heat stroke as we were in a convertable and it was very hot today. It is 6:30 pm and i am looking for my bed!
Love to you both
Mamaev

gummaluvvy said...

well not sure about the bottom but I do enjoy a new post!!
We went in a car rally for Haven today and I was the navigator AND we eventually got back to the start post!! Was lots of fun but I think I have some heat stroke as we were in a convertable and it was very hot today. It is 6:30 pm and i am looking for my bed!
Love to you both
Mamaev

Anonymous said...

Hey you two lovebirds! Good to see you are having fun, shopping, and have other vices than the bath house! Tig I am over the blog on Charli's site...really, contemplating draining my wee babies head was a bit disturbing to say the least ...We are all well, only 1 more week off work for me, boohoo. It has been a great summer here. Keep the blogs coming, it is wonderful to see what you two are up too! luv you both! Rob and Jac

gummaluvvy said...

Happy Birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear tiggy
happy birthday to you!
Now try to imagine that i am singing to you!
Love you so much son
Ma & Pa

Clan Mussellam said...

Happy BIrthday toooo Youuuuuuuu

Happy Birthday tooooo Youuuuuuuuu

You get this one day late,

too bad for meeee not Youuuuuuuuuuu

Happy Bday tigger!

Love ya
vashti