Tuesday, August 22, 2006




There's Todd, where he belongs, in the kitchen washing dishes :) What a great husband I have. Oh wait, what's this next one? I think he's checking himself out again. I guess there wasn't a mirror handy so he used the next best thing, our digital camera. So he can be a bit odd sometimes, but he keeps my life interesting.

Here is a picture of a big old abandoned Queensland style house. We don't see this style of houses in the city. Almost everything in the city is pretty new. The house is raised up on stilts and has a huge wrap around balcony. Athough my sister has told me that this is to prevent flooding because it rains here so much, the Brisbane museum has something else to say about this classic Queensland home feature. It is actually to help the cool breezes run through the house before they had air conditioning.

2 comments:

gummaluvvy said...

Ok Tig I may stop reading your blog if you keep takin pics of yourself!!!
No I won't I do enjoy it and even more when you take GOOD pics or yourself!
Love ya both
mama

Clan Mussellam said...

hahaha love the pics tig! keep 'em up!

we miss and love you too!

xo
v