Monday, September 04, 2006

More fireworks photos




Todd took a million pictures of the fireworks so I thought I would share some of the better ones with you. He thought the kids might like them. It would have been the perfect night to have all the nieces and family over (if our place was bigger and you guys were here, only a minor set back). We miss everyone especially all the little girls! Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos! Enjoyed your e mail Tig, awfully ironic news about Steve the Croc. hunter hey, stabbed in the heart by a relatively harmless creature...the lord works in mysterious ways..I took my first underwater pics today! mostly crappy so I won't bore you with any this time. Chay is 22 tomorrow!! where do the years go? Chuckles is growing and getting louder by the minute. Chris is still Klemptu bound..keep entertaining us with your antics!
luv Jac (and old/hairy/macho/angry one)

gummaluvvy said...

Hey now I was just gettin used to a new post every day son!! C'mon, you have no idea how nice it is to hear from you two, and I look at the site at least 10 times a day. OK I have no life!! You guys are it I guess.
Love you
MamaEv