We were here.
Evening stroll along the white sandy beach.
Ahhh this is the life!
Mayflower waterfalls hike.
Picture perfect post card material... wish we were still here.
Caye Caulker main street.
Todd and I thought that we had lost all of our honeymoon photos during in the confusion of our big move to Australia. He had tried to retrieve the files from his co-workers computer but all the files were corrupted and we were very sad that we would have no photos from our magical honeymoon. But alas, they have been found!! For some reason they happened to be on his work network back home and we will have pictures uploaded to our kodak gallery for everyone to see soon. For now, here are a few sample pictures of our trip for those of you who haven't seen them yet.
9 comments:
WOW! It looks fanfrickingtastic guys!How great to find pics you think are gone forever! Rowena you should wear a bikini everywhere!
luv n stuff, Jac
Yes I agree Wee!! That must have been one of the 'oh thank you god' moments in your life when you found the pics!! I am really looking forward to seeing then.
Keep posting because you know that I am constantly looking!! And congrats Jacqui on being the blog bitch this time!!!!
love ya
Mamaev
You have absolutely no idea the jealousy that picture of Rowena getting a massage was... seriously... i need a massage in that sort of location! Glad you two had a great time and boo for making me jealous with the pictures of how gorgeous it was there...
oh and FOURTH bitches!!
(fourth is the new first)
Gawd Vashti you slay me!!
I want to know how you have trained the blog to avoid me?? Each time i go to leave a comment the whole bottom of the blog disappears!! I feel like I have to sneak up on it. When Jacqui is here i will show her so that you don't all have me committed. Quite funny and only on your blog Tig an wee?? so how did you do it? cuz the rest of them would like to know!
Love ya and miss you
mamaev
I am glad i started the "first post" competitive spirit in us all. And that poor guy that had to massage her had his work cut out for him as it was her first massage after the stress of the wedding had settled into rowenas shoulders, It must of been like massaging near dry concrete, or Gogo's biscuit dough...which if your in a pinch substitutes well for one another,
Love ya back
Tiggy
oooh us f'n g's with the incredibly long memories...although I have to agree the biscuits were quite memorable.
Love ya all
Mamaev
YOU BASTARDS!
Wow this comments thing is great! I'm just getting into it now. It's taken me a while to figure out this blogging thing, I'm so stupid with technology. I'm afraid I'm going to end up as one of those old people that don't know how to use any of the new age gadgets.
welcome Wee to the rather insulting way of the blog (although ours are quite exclusive in that department) I love to see new posts but just as equally love to hear all the comments posted by our rather sarcastic family.
Keep on bloggin Wee!
Love ya
Mamaev
Post a Comment