Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Australian Immigrants

As of today Todd and I are officially legal immigrants in Australia! I guess that means I have to find a job now, and just when I was starting to enjoy the beginning of summer. But job = $$$ = more adventures to see Australia and more pictures and stories for the rest of you :)

13 comments:

gummaluvvy said...

woo hoo for being first and for you being legal!!
congratulations now you can save for mama to come and visit. Hopefully that will happen one day.
WAY TO GO!!
mamaev
and now champion first post be-atch

Duppa Dee said...

somebody just stop her.
stop her now.

Clan Mussellam said...

Congratulations.. now get your lazy ass to work!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your thing that you did
what ever it was...whos blog is this anyways

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, i went back and read the blog... congrats roweena on becoming a, "Freckle" and a "Drongo"
and a "Galah" and a "Donger, and a "Doodle" or an "Old fella" mabey a "Mappa Tassie"

sorry, i was just looking through some Austrialian slang, some of them are pretty funny...

http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html#A

Duppa Dee said...

I guess you can't say that you're 'Barely legal' anymore..
thats sad, I'm sure its good for business you MAN WHORE

Anonymous said...

Aussie's have work permits? who knew? glad to hear all is well, keep up the blogging folks! Tig, I think it is shocking how your little sister treats you on her blog site...and your big sister..and your little brother...and your big brother, you are totally misunderstood,
middle child syndrome in a nutshell!
luv Jac

gummaluvvy said...

and what she means by that is middle child syndrome IS a nut!!
the mama

gummaluvvy said...

hey an update PLEASE!! I am lurking around waiting to be first poster and NOTHING I get NOTHING.
I love you guys
mamaev

Anonymous said...

ok gummalovie, you are NOT one to complain about updates! Get your freaking blog updated!!!!

gummaluvvy said...

Ya but you guys have a life!!!
Me......not so much.
will try though

Rowena said...

Sorry but not much happening over here right now either.

Clan Mussellam said...

well you guys are dine and dashers so why not be fibbers.. weave us a tale about how pirates captured you on a hot spring day in Aulstralia!!!!

love you guys and throw us a bone... we all want to post first!