Ok well forgive my random selection of Pics, but I thought since we haven't posted for so long that I would throw you mongrels a bone. Anyhow as you heard we are now legal but reviewing these pictures I am sure australia is already regretting thier decision. Its blazingly hot lately with the needle bubbling up around 28 some days, Its gonna be a long hot summer I tell you and it hasn't even arrived yet. Anyhow At least I have proof in the pics that although I am borderline homosexual, I am not always a catcher, Jason you owe me a coke. Oh and for the prudes the topless one of Row and the Tranny, Considering his nipples are courtesy of Jiffy Marker, it doesnt really qualify as porn. Although if you squint a little........... Anyhow Life is pretty somber and calm in Aussie, feels like home most days, although I wish my good looking although just twisted family could be a lot closer. I hope you guys save the food stamps and come and visit us someday soon. Although we should be flying there in January, Well Love you lots I am gonna go back to my mint slices and coffee and of course watching Footloose. Man the fashion of the 80's.. brings me back..Jelly Bracelets, Feathered Mullets, Shorts over sweats.. Good times good times.
Cheers
Tigger




7 comments:
Dude - danica is going to have a feild day with these pics!
your likeness is going to be crafted into a "real doll" if she has her way!
good to see ya, not sure why there is a pic of rowena topless with a semihot tranny.
what a sweet adams apple...
unkaJ
OMG and to think that i roasted uncaJ for the tranny remark!! AND it looks like Rowena is topless too...and by that I mean..having to top on.
You seem to like the comments Tig so I defend you no more.
Love ya though
mamaev
you can now officially put the 'borderline homosexual' argument to bed...
dood you are so gay!
Oh lord...the decadance of the down under crowd...I am shocked, I am kind of appalled...maybe a little envious! I wanna go to a party like that (but I promise to keep a shirt on!) The girls are already 'down under'if you get my drift..Keep on posting you two...hope the blog always has a 'Gee' rating,
luv ya all, Jac
I take it back, todd is, in no way a gay homosexual...its just EVERYONE he hangs out with smokes bag.
Mike is sitting here in complete shock, I think he once believed that we were taking these gay jokes to a level that was merely made up, maybe just mockery...now he gets it. you are a true crotch dweller of the penicular kind.
He tried to comment, He did, but now hes just sitting here, clutching his manhood and fearing the possibility that you might accidently slip one into his pooper on an xmas eve night.
danica... i peed a little when i read that comment...
your brother is a gaylord
Post a Comment