Since no one else has been posting anything lately, I figured I'd put something up to share with all of you (Gummaluvvy) waiting by your computer to get a first post. No late night partying for us this weekend, just a quiet night at home. We have picked up a new hobby here, Scrabble! I know what you're all thinking, us wild crazy kids. Well it keeps us occupied and stimulates the cob webs in our brains a bit, plus I'm making Todd keep score to help him practice his math skills more. So here are some pictures of our wild and crazy saturday night here in Brisbane.
And the final score is.... Todd 232 and Rowena 257.
I haven't lost a game yet, but Todd's getting better.
So this is the fun our future visitors have to look forward to... jk, we'll show you some more interesting things around the city, at least for the first few day ;)



2 comments:
not sure if it counts for first post if you have already posted your next blog...
one quick question - what is "je"?
cuz it aint a scrabble word!
unkaJ
obviously tigger's!!
Heh heh
Post a Comment