Sorry Todd corrected me, apparently, according to him I lost a game the other night. I don't remember that, but I don't remember much these days so I'll just give it to him. Anyways, he's getting better. He is starting to refrain from throwing letters around and destroying the board when he can't make a word, but for some unknown reason I still love my spazzy husband.
6 comments:
Good thing he married someone gullable!!
We always let him win, him living in a sea of lives is more bearable than his hissyfit losses.
ahaha we were just talking about tig's spazzy inability to lose gracefully!!! We played some risk with some friends and he stormed off!! bahh bad losers!!! hahahahaha
Hey, I assume danica meant sea of lies, although with my maniacal temper tantrums I would imagine some lives may have been lost, However I have gotten alot better over the years, I pause and reflect and bite my lower lip and suceed to my loss. However I wish i would of known this before I married her, Rowena is a Scrabble Parasite, I will make a big fancy word with nearly all my letters and the little tapeworm will merely add an s or an er to the end of it to mooch off my points. It takes everything I have to refrain from giving her a forced enema of scrabble pieces, so give me a little credit. Ok so well I am not cured persay, but improved, slightly...
Grrr
Todd
sooooo, scrabble is a family problem...hmmmm. We have played many a game over the years, and Robbie still astounds us by winning occassionally! We have to have a scrabble playoff when we are next all together! Tigger, I feel your pain...Don't ever take up RISK!
Spazz is beautiful!
J.
and it must feel awful to lose son!! I have never experienced loss but if I were ever to, I am almost sure I would be upset. And you get that not wanting to lose from your Father's side of the family!
love from your never angry, quite mellow,
Mamaev
michael is also a fan of the parasitic scrabble technique.. i drives me bonkers..
played once with michael and his mom, they went before me and the scrabble board looked like this
t
den
n
your move vashti
Post a Comment